Checked on the Merlot this morning after my coffee. The SG is 1.02(ish). Still a little ways to go. The basement temps are really nice for a slow fermentation. The instructions on the eclipse kits say to leave it be for 14 days, the check SG, rack and dose. Still haven’t decided whether I should leave it on the skins another 2-3 weeks after that. But no matter what I do, my fermonsters aren’t making a good seal... the decision might be made for me.