Ebay in Upstate NY. Good Deal?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy won't sell for less than $6000- that is not a good deal at all for old equipment. The $50 is not right, he even admits it!

Yeah, Bam did you see the disclaimer??

Note: I am listing this at $50 for a starting bid. I am not putting a reserve on because eBay charges a fortune for that but I will not
let this go for under $6,000 for everything. Note: All this has been used. This is not new equipment.
You are responsible for pickup and packing from Monroe, New York. Anyway
you arrange that is fine with me. Come look at the stuff. It is in pretty good shape. Note!! There are no returns so look first if you are concerned.
Any pictures requested will be attempted to be complied with. Personal Checks will have to clear first. Paypal is fine.

how did i miss that?
oh yeah, i was at work.

I didn't read that far down, i presumed that he was acting in good faith with the "No Reserve" and came straight here to tell youse guy in NY about it.
Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for thinking of us Bam! It sure would have been a nice grab for $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lister is correct though. It would cost him an extra $50.00 to put a reserve price on his auction.
Brad

Ebay will probably pull the listing.
Messing with their money is like messing with their emotions. :)

Actually, i think circumventing the payment scale like that is against their TOS.

I reported this guy.

He also states FREE SHIPPING in the ad but in fact you have to go collect the stuff yourself.

BAD EbAYER!

Back