ebay carboy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrygirl

Reaction score
i just purchased my first 6 gallon glass carboy. good price on ebay. came in what looks to be it's original shipping package, special made for this size carboy. they were advertised as used, but clean. however, it has a small chip in the outer lip. airlock/bung will not be affected at all. this is still ok to use, isn't it?

these care out of the carolina's...33 $ s/h and i got mine for less than 5$ on the bid...glad i didn't get rooked, lol. they had 3 more, but i did message them to please check the lips and rims. just glad mine is still usable. the packaging was awesome. i'll try to post a pic sometime. i will be keeping it in this foam container as it will protect from light, too. if anyone else gets one, let me know how it is.

Shipping costs are definitely keeping me shopping local for anything like that.

Damn - hard to beat that price - most of the shops where i can get them from run about $40.

The $28.07 Amazon carboys ship FREE

Yep they are sure just like the $53 wine press...OUT OF STOCK!

Paklab Glass Carboy 23 Liter, 1.9-Pound Box
Other products by Paklab
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: $28.07 ($0.92 / oz) & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

Temporarily out of stock.

Last edited:
Amazon Carboys

I ordered two of these Amazon 6 gal in June and a third in July. They weren't in stock at the time I placed the order. I just got the message over the weekend that they were back in stock. Today I got the message that they had all shipped. The estimated delivery date is tomorrow?:dg Somehow I can't believe that they were shipped today and will arrive tomorrow.

Can't beat this price!
Item Subtotal: $28.07
Shipping and handling: $13.43
Super Saver Discount: $-13.43
Total: $28.07

I've got two Cru Select kits waiting in the wings for these Carboys to arrive. I need to get one in the primary.
Laura

Amazon Carboys

I received my Amazon 6 gallon carboys. They are nice, just what my local store sells for $45. The shipping only took two days. I think they traveled from California to Arizona. I went back to Amazon to order some 3 gallon and they were all out. ;):dg
Laura

I received my Amazon 6 gallon carboys. They are nice, just what my local store sells for $45. The shipping only took two days. I think they traveled from California to Arizona. I went back to Amazon to order some 3 gallon and they were all out. ;):dg
Laura

i, too, have been watching these, and still out of stock...just got outbid on one on ebay, but still have high bid on one, lol

Yeah - i ordered one on amazon the about a week ago for $28 - still waiting to ship....

Amazon Carboys

For the 6 gallon carboys I was able to order them when they were out of stock. I had to wait 6 weeks until they shipped.

The three gallon they won't let you order them until they come back in stock. It seems like they only stay in stock for a day or two and then they are sold out again.
Hope I'm able to get two three gallons the next time they are back in stock.:try
Laura

I ordered two of these Amazon 6 gal in June and a third in July. They weren't in stock at the time I placed the order. I just got the message over the weekend that they were back in stock. Today I got the message that they had all shipped. The estimated delivery date is tomorrow?:dg Somehow I can't believe that they were shipped today and will arrive tomorrow.

Can't beat this price!
Item Subtotal: $28.07
Shipping and handling: $13.43
Super Saver Discount: $-13.43
Total: $28.07

I've got two Cru Select kits waiting in the wings for these Carboys to arrive. I need to get one in the primary.
Laura

I just ordered 7. They're OOS. I'll update when I get a shipping notice.

$196.49US for 7 x 6g carboys with ZERO shipping/handling charge - pinch me!!

Latest posts

Back