Quantcast

Easy wine from fruit

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
As I've stated in the past, all of my wine has been from kits. I am looking at branching out as everyone does in time. Just wondering what is an easier wine to make from fruit, something that may be sweet and easy drinking.

SBWs

Sixth year into this... and still learning!
Reaction score
Blackberry

I'd say Blackberry would be a good one. Makes a real good sweet wine.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome SBW, be careful when clicking reply as you must have hit the triangle exclamation right above that which hides the post and tells admin that thios post is awaiting approval and wont appear until we approve it. Glad to have you abaord.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
Stick with a fruit you like. There is apples peaches pumpkin pie, no wait that ain't right. Plum, blackberry any basic fruit.

It's easy as long as you follow the basic guidelines.

Tom

Reaction score
As I've stated in the past, all of my wine has been from kits. I am looking at branching out as everyone does in time. Just wondering what is an easier wine to make from fruit, something that may be sweet and easy drinking.
Where are you and whats in season. Thats what you should make. OR, what do you like. When you decide ask again here for guidance in making a recipe.

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
Tom- Wisconsin and just about everything is in season. Actually thinking about a zuchinni wine have you ever tried one or made one?

Tom

Reaction score
I have not, but a member of my wine club has made wine from most vegetables. Some good some not.

Reaction score
I'd say Blackberry would be a good one. Makes a real good sweet wine.
it can make a good semi-dry too, imo.

my vote is for pineapple. one of the easiest wines to make and would be great for next summer.

Latest posts