Drgags...all in for wine making

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dr awesome room. I picked up my juice from Bella's last Friday and had lunch there. Frank is an awesome guy and very hospitable. Heck I drove all way down there just to place my order and talk to them. Joseph his wine maker is also a great guy and will tell you anything you want to know. On that trip down I took several bottles of my wine to share with them and to get their opinions. Anyways great room and labels you have there!
smiley4.gif

thanks on the labels...really enjoy the creativity part of that..and i always make an original label for each wine i do.....and must color coordinate the capsules......i have ordered some ofthe labels, some are really expensive (stoneycreekpress) and moderately priced (wine labels direct), and some are my own designs totally.....use onlinelabels.com for those....works well with a color laser printer......have more that i want to show...more pics soon.

Was wondering is ther a way we could make our own top 25 kits by doing a poll .... Maybe if everyone would list their top 5 and George could poll customers too...most of us make different varietals outside our personal preference. Then we need to analyze the data.??? Would this be possible.This list could potentially help some decide what to buy next.

Weve actually tried something like this and the results were all over the charts so it really didnt work.

drgags said:
Was wondering is ther a way we could make our own top 25 kits by doing a poll .... Maybe if everyone would list their top 5 and George could poll customers too...most of us make different varietals outside our personal preference. Then we need to analyze the data.??? Would this be possible.This list could potentially help some decide what to buy next.

There are a few threads of this but I'll try to compile those with new posts. I have started a new thread here http://forum.finevinewines.com//forum_posts.asp?TID=11189&PID=147575#147575

There's another discussion that has started asking this same kind of question (Favorite Wine Kits Poll). Maybe you could work together.</span>

Back