Dragons Blood

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok this is my first DB,,,, used concentrations from homewinery.com
1-blackberry
1-blueberry
1-sourcherry
used EC-1118,,, SSG 1.085
Will make 13 gallons after racking and topping off i should have 12 gallons
Dawg
Dawg, do I understand you correctly? You are using only "concentrations", NOT the Triple Berry Blend from Wally World?...............................Dizzy

I love that sight. Is that all you made? Or just the “Quality Control” sample? Lol. Don’t forget to add it to How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?
does DDDB go on lon depeppe
Dawg, do I understand you correctly? You are using only "concentrations", NOT the Triple Berry Blend from Wally World?...............................Dizzy
for that batch i used concentrates from homewinery.com much stronger than harvest vinter , homewinery.com acutely use a reduction technique, it is not a attuchel concentrate, you have to keep them in either the fridge or freezer
Dawg

Not sure what you mean by “lon depeppe”, but any variant of Skeeter Pee, including Dragon Blood, gets counted in How many gallons of Lon D's Skeeter Pee have been made?.
LON DEPOPPIE i think is how lon's name is spelled, um , if you go back to the first of DDDB and post skeeter pee here, lon is open to variants of DDDB, and around third post on post skeeter pee here started combing the two, why i don't know, i think they should each be separate, all my posts but the last is all skeeter pee ports,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back