Diving into the wine world….

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those are lots of berries. Which of them do you like? Just curious because a friend told me how hard it is for his berries to reach fermentation.😀
Blackberries are a favorite. Love them in a pie as well as jelly. Elderberry/ blackberry jelly is delicious and so is grape/elderberry jelly. I’m thinking about trying to turn the ones I have in the freezer into wine but researching and trying to learn more before I jump into that. Wine is a new area for me so a lot to learn. Have no idea yet how they ferment. If that proves to be a pain I’ll just stick with pie. 😜

Blackberries are a favorite. Love them in a pie as well as jelly. Elderberry/ blackberry jelly is delicious and so is grape/elderberry jelly. I’m thinking about trying to turn the ones I have in the freezer into wine but researching and trying to learn more before I jump into that. Wine is a new area for me so a lot to learn. Have no idea yet how they ferment. If that proves to be a pain I’ll just stick with pie. 😜
If you want to make room on the canning shelf, wine can be made with jams and jellies.

The friend is right! Poor blackberries.😅

Latest posts

Back