Digital camera

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a digital camera. There are so many out there. I can't go very expensive but thinking of one with 5mp. Anyone have some good advice for me as to what features to look for? The pictures you all send are great!!

Thanking you in advance
smiley4.gif
..................Ramona

You don't need a 5mp camera if you are trying to save money, most of us
to post pictures here have our cameras turned down to the lowest
setting and that is way below 1mp, my camera is a old Kodak DC240 and I
think it is around 1.3mp but takes incredible pictures all I ever need.

If you plan on have any made into photos the 5mp is best had a HP first and it was no good took it back and bought a Kodak not sure which model (I am at work) but I got it at Sam's very easy to use the battery lasts a long time.
smiley4.gif

I like Canon or Sony digital cameras. Pay no attention to digital zoom figures, only optical zoom. Get one simple to use with a simple downloading/uploading program. A large LCD on back is good also.

Ramona,

I agree with CW, I have owned a couple of digital cameras, and the best medium priced one after reading all the reviews, was a Canon Power Shot A95. It has a great user friendly program for viewing, printing, e-mailing photos, etc. Check Google on-line under Digital Cameras.

I have a CanonPower Shot A50. It is actually more than I need, and I have had it 2 years.

Latest posts

Back