Did you order a RJS 2021 restricted Nero D'Avola?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I've called them. evasive answers, "they are getting orders, but not sure when mine will be in" Customer service is lacking. Probably last time I will order from them. I was trying to confirm if it was a issue with the supplier or RJS, the distributor.

Received it around the beginning of April. You should definitely have it by now. Let me guess, SHB?

I ordered the LE Nero D'Avola and the LE Cab Sauvignon, but got 2 Cab Sauvignon instead. Not what I ordered, but I'll go with it. I would have liked to try the Nero D'Avola as something different.......

I ordered the LE Nero D'Avola and the LE Cab Sauvignon, but got 2 Cab Sauvignon instead. Not what I ordered, but I'll go with it. I would have liked to try the Nero D'Avola as something different.......
Having made both within the past several years, I think you may have lucked out. French Cab kits from RJS have been nothing less than stellar, whereas the Nero D'Avola offerings have been a bit less excellent/consistent.

Back