DBA Quality Quick Ship??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country

Reaction score
I see an EBay and Amazon user selling winemaking supplies and kits and I’m wondering if this is a known retailer operating under a different name for online sales? Anyone know or have experience with this company, Quality Quick Ship?

Maybe someone that buys up old stock or companies going out of business? I ordered a LE17 kit, I’ll let everyone know how it works out.

Sounds like a liquidator/salvage shop - One that sells stock purchased from closed stores and damaged shipments. When you can see the goods in person you can purchase safely - off the internet/ebay... it's a risk. You can be sure if it's a liquidator/salvages shop that they probably paid at most 20 cents on the dollar - then they look the items up to see common prices and undercut that enough to be attractive OR at the same price as authentic retailers. Don't begrudge them making a profit - just not sure it's worth the risk. Check expiration/best by dates on items if appropriate. Would not buy any chemicals if they aren't commonly dated.

I got my order today. It was packed poorly/ inappropriately and the contents of the original box were lose in the oversized box that is so common with Amazon. Everything was accounted for and not damaged so I guess all is good. I’m happy with my purchase but hesitant to order from them again. I feel like I got lucky with this one.
I ordered the LE17 Negroamoro which is no longer available at the usual places. QQS via Amazon had a few left the last time I looked, if anyone else is interested. Good luck.

Glad it worked for you and thanks for the warning. Sure sounds like a salvage/liquidator buying up old or damaged product from retailers/shippers.

Haven't had any serious problems with products ordered on Amazon but then I check out reviews of the seller as well as the product. Recently I wanted to by a handheld electric can opener - for cans like the Vintner's Harvest Wine base. BUT when I started reading reviews the entire section of can-openers was garbage - unrelated item evals under can openers, clearly bad products and it just got to the point where I couldn't shop and feel like it was worth my time. SO I get what you are saying however I have yet to have any problem with a return or shipping issue. Amazon has been pretty good.

Latest posts

Back