Daniel Pambianchi Reviews AllinOneWinePump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO
Saw this on Facebook today - http://www.techniquesinhomewinemaking.com/home winemaking product reviews.html

For those who don't know or have never heard of Daniel, you really should consider purchasing his book, techniques in home winemaking. It is required reading for most winemaking college programs. I don't think I am overstating who he is by saying he is considered a true expert on winemaking and techniques to use.

He also does product reviews of winemaking products. and these are real reviews, as in some he isn't very complimentary to. I expected him to like the All-in-one wine pump, but maybe not as much as he did.

For what it is worth, I'm not sure he understood how many of us (or at least I) use the pump for degassing. Which is I don't exactly, it just happens doing the normal rackings that you do for making wine, from bucket to carboy, and then about three more times from carboy to carboy. I think he wanted to do several back and forth from carboy to carboy, which doesn't really help all that much, you need some time between each racking. But to each winemaker his own ways.

Thanks Craig -
I was in the process to post the same thing when I ran across your post.

It is truly an honor to have him give everyone his complete review of the allinonewinepump.

yep i never degas i use my AI1 pump to rack every 2 or 3 months, which automatically degasses my wines with out doing any extra degassing, i mean if i only rack yet get a degassing out of it with out any extra steps then you gain all your degassing time free, both time wise and back wise, as well i use a 1 micron filter on whites and a 5 microns on reds so my degasses and polishes my wines just by racking which speeds you way up on getting your wine into your bottle, so when you rack your getting 3 things at once, RACKING, DEGASSING AND FILTERING/POLISHING, ALL AT ONCE
DAWG

Latest posts

Back