DamN!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne

Fiesty Winer
Reaction score
I just lost a whole bucket of Mead! My dog blundered into it. Wanders around using unladylike language!!!!:m:(

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Now how did you dog make out? did he "lap it up" LOL !

She did give it a go. Do you know how difficult is to clean that stuff up though??

Man what a shame. My dog got into my stuff once....Oh wait that was back in the 70's lol. My dogs like to get right up on what I am doing so I worry about dog hair getting into the wine and chase then off. I keep the lid tight when I leave it on the floor also.

Bummer Leanne! My wine making flag is at 1/2 staff right now even though its actually mead but I dont have a mead staff, yet!

wow that really sucks
i hope honey isnt expensive like it is here

She did give it a go. Do you know how difficult is to clean that stuff up though??
YEP! 10 years ago I had 6 gallons of RED wine on the dinning room table in a demijohn. Well somehow it broke (still have no idea how) and lost 4 gallons on a RUG. now that was a bummer

:< How sad for you. Did the dog knock the carboy over?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WRoWPhLU2Q[/ame]
for Leannes wine :(:(

Fortunately for her she is my child substitute so she got away with it. 5 gallons though!!! It stuck everywhere. I'll be cleaning it up for ages!

Leanne why did you change your avitar? Was that a pic of you or something form the net? Really liked the other one.:<

I have to get one of those flags! My life is no longer complete without.

Latest posts

Back