Daily Emails

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

WillShill

Reaction score
Hi all just a question to everyone, are you still getting your daily emails from this forum, mine stopped two or three days ago and it was something I always checked. It’s not in my junk mail

mikewatkins727

Well beyond middle age
Reaction score
Hi all just a question to everyone, are you still getting your daily emails from this forum, mine stopped two or three days ago and it was something I always checked. It’s not in my junk mail
I haven't gotten mine in the last couple of days.
Same here. @TxBrew could there be a server or email issue?
I just noticed the same thing this morning.
DITTO!!

WillShill

Reaction score
Hi just realised another forum I am in hasn’t been sending emails either for since Friday either, maybe forums in general.

balatonwine

The Verecund Vigneron
Reaction score
Interesting.

I signed up to get emails when any comments were made at topics I follow, and I have received I think... 4.... over the past year, when there were many dozens (maybe hundreds). Rather sporadic... eh?

So the problem is much greater (and, yes, I do check my spam folder). It is possible my server has the winemakingtalk forum server on a black list. So it may not be an inherent issue with the email software, but with the site, or its host, or IP range being black listed. For some reason. Just as one example. And a nefarious actor can easily break into a system, and cause a site to get blacklisted.

Private conversation emails alerts I did all receive, and they were accurate and complete. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Jovimaple

Kaptin Winemaker
Reaction score
If the email runs through MSExchange servers, could have something to do with a zero day exploit last week that needed patching or mitigation if it couldn't be immediately patched.

Jovimaple

Kaptin Winemaker
Reaction score
Anddddd it's fixed! Thank you, whoever fixed it! I got "yesterday's posts" email about 30 minutes ago, as well as the notification for the activity on this thread.

Khristyjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I was getting notifications all along, and for today, I received three notifications of yesterday's activity. All three slightly different.

Latest posts