Customer service at Baron Brew, makers of Tilt hydrometers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crushday

grape juice artisan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just thought I'd pass on some news about the GREAT customer service at Baron Brew, makers of Tilt hydrometers (https://tilthydrometer.com).

Here's the sitch... I own and use several of these amazing hydrometers. I've noticed one wasn't reading correctly and was off 10 thousands and reading higher in gravity than actual. This is a big deal because it takes a dry wine that is actually .995-.990 and reads it as 1.005-1.000. A big deal.

I contacted the company hoping I could send it in and get it recalibrated. They offered to send me a brand new one and send me a return paid envelope for the old one. No questions asked. I was already a happy customer and this just makes it better.

Here's the actual email response:

George,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It sounds like there's a factory calibration issue with your orange Tilt. I'm shipping you a new Tilt today with a prepaid return envelope for the one you have. Here's your tracking number, #######. We'll take care of you.

Cheers,
Marcus

Last edited:
Back