Current Active Users

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it is great that we set another records for "current active users" yesterday at 744! Congratulations to all the Admins and Members. I have noticed that lately the activity is way up there. Any reason for this? Don't get me wrong, I am very glad to have more and more members and viewers!

I really think it is the participants. Good group of people, willing to help and pleasant people. I participate in a number of other type forums and this I consider a class act.

Maybe people doing research to prepare for Chilean grapes and juices on pre order?

We all want to get Rocky's input. Thus the increased activity. LOL

Rocky are in OH or FL?

Kevin, I am at home in Ohio right now but soon will be on my way to the Erie, PA area for a seminar on Malbec and Carmenere. Will be back in OH on Saturday night. Still have the jacket, but it is a little tight on me. :)

Question? when i got my wine making kit it has two bags one has Chlore 150GR and the other Sulphite 150GR i have done some searching and cant find what these bags are for HELP lol

What kit is this? I hope you know the sulfite as kmeta which is added at stabilizing but not sure what the chlore us unless its a Cellar Craft kit and this is the enzyme to rid your wine of a white foam ring from proteins.

Maybe some who haven't been here in a while dropped in and lurked around.
like me lol.

I try to get on almost daily. Great bunch of people on this site. I've been making kits for years but have really elevated my skills since joining this site. Thanks everyone, Bakervinyard

Latest posts

Back