Ct. Competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Well tomorrow I get to be one of the judges of Ct's biggest wine comp so Ill be tasting probably around 1000 wines. I wonder how much will get absorbed through my tongue and if I have a chance of standing up afterwards! :):D:sl:):s

I just cant finger out how you stop drinking when you come across an awesome wine,

Is this a competition that REQUIRES 2 bottles? One for tasting. One for the judges?

1 Bottle. The rest of the bottle goes home with and gets put in a receptacle with lots of heat and there was a lot of those 3/4 bottles to do so. I didnt take any home myself. It was fun and each of use asted about 45 bottles and yes I have a pretty good buzz! I just didnt have the heart to spit out wine that was decent although there were a few that did get spit out!

LMAO!

were you really buzzy after the judging Wade?

Allie

did your favourites win?

Where

was the competition Wade? I am not to far and I would love to go to one of those things.

C'mon Wade

Let me know where you have these comps... I think these might be valuable for me to attend and educate my palette....

I belive the next 1 is in May at St Annes in Norwalk and the price is cheap and includes dinner with it. This is the one I enetered in, the other 1's were just to expensive at the time but i did judge the main 1 in Ct. a few months ago, that was a blast!

I do believe

We may just meet face to face in Norwalk. That sounds like a great night

Back