Other Crybaby

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upper

Reaction score
Just pitched the yeast in two 6 gallon buckets of juice.Buddy of mine got them for us.One white "Thompson" and one red.Don't know what the red is,but I think they are "Table wines".The lable is 'Crybaby',from central Calif.any body ever heard of it? Dig it....Upper

All I can tell you is the Thompson is the Thompson green seedless grapes in the gracery store.
I suspect the red is the red seedless like the Thompson grees grapes.
Are these wine juice of juice from table grapes?
I have made the Thompson and they came from Wine Grapes. There is a difference.
What yeast and gravity is it.

1.086 on the red and 1.09 on the thompson.Thanks for the response Tom,Thompson seedless can be grown for table,wine and raisins.Table Thompsons are trellised different than the other two,table is also bunch thined,by the bunch and by the berry.Giberillic acid is used for controlled shatter and also a sizing spray.Some are also girdled.Hopefully my juice came from a non-table vineyard in wich they recieve about 160 dollars per ton from the field.So in this case when I said Table I meant maybe the wine that is set down when you eat lunch at the Basque resturant.I used some morfing Lavlin 116 from some of my other bubbling beauties.I broke down and bought a new packet yesterday of which I will use on the next one.Dig it...Upper

Back