• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Crusher destemmer, press, assorted

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schilpy

Junior
Reaction score
Italian Crusher Destemmer, all stainless steel, with stainless stand & chute, wine press and assorted wine making accessories.
Located in north east USA.
1649441411344.png

Still here, just needed to get the details on my equipment. I also can't update the original post, so I'm replying to this inquiry.

The equipment is located outside of Boston, MA.
The SS C/D with stand and #35 wood press are in excellent condition, needing only a good cleaning to be ready.
I also have two 14 gallon demijohns, two glass carboys (7 & 5g) with handles, and 14 cases of label-free clean wine bottles.
Asking $1400 for everything - would also be willing to sell individually - PM me for any questions.
Thanks

$1000 or make me an offer.
I also have a 500+ temperature controlled wine cabinet included.

There is no issue with this. He is not a business and linking to a website hawking goods or services on a permanent basis. We do not allow businesses to sell here unless they are paying for a sponsorship or have some sort of advertising agreement with WMT.

I deleted a post a few days ago with a new member selling stuff with a link to a website. If you see something and think it is not allowed send us a PM.

That should be a forum rule or the listing gets removed by the mods. Seems there are a lot of listings that get posted by new accounts only to have the seller disappear and abandon the add.

There is no issue with this. He is not a business and linking to a website hawking goods or services on a permanent basis. We do not allow businesses to sell here unless they are paying for a sponsorship or have some sort of advertising agreement with WMT.

I deleted a post a few days ago with a new member selling stuff with a link to a website. If you see something and think it is not allowed send us a PM.
My context was more towards posting something for sale and not giving a price or a location in response to VinesnBines.

I'm close - 50 miles west of boston / worcester ma area - would love to see it in use.. I have a press - I bought 3 years ago still needs to be cleaned and used for the 1st time... by me that is.
did you sell it yet>?

I’ll answer you all since the OP does not post here very often. I bought everything except the demijohns and carboys, only left them behind because I couldn’t fit them in my truck.

I’ll answer you all since the OP does not post here very often. I bought everything except the demijohns and carboys, only left them behind because I couldn’t fit them in my truck.
thanks - congrats!! have you used the press or crusher yet?? where are you located? curious if you have any tips for my press i was going to try hard cider this fall - cheers

thanks - congrats!! have you used the press or crusher yet?? where are you located? curious if you have any tips for my press i was going to try hard cider this fall - cheers
TY, haven’t used it yet, I’m in Delaware, and I’ve no tips to share since I’ll be learning this. Plan on getting grapes this fall.

TY, haven’t used it yet, I’m in Delaware, and I’ve no tips to share since I’ll be learning this. Plan on getting grapes this fall.
same side of the country at least lol +/- 8 hour trip...
well maybe we can compare notes after this fall - I hope I use my press - bet I'll be wishing I had a crusher - but I only have so much room. Good luck!!!

Back