Crunch Time

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhineMaker

Addicted Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling this time of year that it is crunch time for the summer season?? By the time summer gets here, I am too busy to keep up with wine/beer making, so I try to get too many batches in now.. Makes for lots of fun and work, but in the end I think it's worth it! Since I'm only just starting my 2nd year making wine, I want to make sure I have enough! Who else gets anxious this time of year?

Come summer Im so busy driving around picking fruits that I dont have time to ferment them. Pick them, put them in a freezer bag, wash all the blood off my wounds, go to bed, go to work, and then get out of work and go picking agin and repeat the process above until Im very low on blood and take 2 or 3 days to recover from the blood loss.

Wade, if people are stabbing or shooting you, it means they don't want their fruit picked.

Gotta keep a look out for the "No Trespass" signs there!! LOL!

but ya, ive got a feeling bugging me to get off my but and start a few batches LOL!

Damn, never thought about that, just figured if there werent fences around the yard it was free to take.

Latest posts

Back