• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Crimson Cabernet Grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnact

Junior
Reaction score
I had more grapes than I expected this year and will have roughly 1000 lbs to sell. They are 3rd leaf, vsp trained, in great condition, and will be hand picked. Stats as of Wednesday 10/20 were 23 Brix, 8.4TA, 3.4 PH. They are $1.25 per approximate pound (I don't have certified scales). I can have them picked into lugs but you will need your own containers to transfer into. I'm in southwestern Ohio, Fayette County. Please send a message if you are interested. harvest1.jpgharvest2.jpgharvest3.jpg

I'm excited to make some wine out of them, it's my first big harvest of any wine grape. I should have put an ad up sooner. I didn't think I would have enough extra to sell.

Where were you able to find the Crimson Cabernet vines? I’ve been looking for a supplier, but I can only find one and they have a 600 vine minimum.
Thanks!
I had more grapes than I expected this year and will have roughly 1000 lbs to sell. They are 3rd leaf, vsp trained, in great condition, and will be hand picked. Stats as of Wednesday 10/20 were 23 Brix, 8.4TA, 3.4 PH. They are $1.25 per approximate pound (I don't have certified scales). I can have them picked into lugs but you will need your own containers to transfer into. I'm in southwestern Ohio, Fayette County. Please send a message if you are interested. View attachment 80267View attachment 80268View attachment 80270

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back