COVID-19 and wine kit retailers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuziwk

Reaction score
My favourite retailer is having a sale next month, in the middle of a pandemic do you think they will close the wine kit stores? Are wine kit supply stores considered grocery stores?

I’m not sure if they are going to close. What retailer and sale are you talking about so that I can keep and eye out for it?

I’m not sure if they are going to close. What retailer and sale are you talking about so that I can keep and eye out for it?
Winekitz, They are selling off the old lineup from VineCo replaced by the new lineup. The problem is the new lineup looks disappointing, mostly due to the fact the liquid volume of all kits have been reduced. I was planning on stocking up during the sale.

I know LabelPeelers has adjusted operations, but has not yet closed. A lot of retailers are closing their stores though. Some are offering specials on shipping to compensate, however.

Neither of the retailers in my area are even worth going to unless you make beer. Well over 90% of my purchases are online from MoreWine. As long as They stay open I'm a happy camper although I should check my inventory for the spring grapes just in case.
I guess in lucky to have three retailers in my area. Canadians love their wine i guess...

Neither of the retailers in my area are even worth going to unless you make beer. Well over 90% of my purchases are online from MoreWine. As long as They stay open I'm a happy camper although I should check my inventory for the spring grapes just in case.

May want to do that sooner than later. I can see a lot of states moving to actions similar to (or more aggressive than) California.

I'm almost set, have FT Rouge, Opti Red, Go-Ferm, Lallzyme EX-V, Fermaid O and K and a variety of yeasts RC212, Clos, BDX, D80, D254, GRE, AMH, Avante and Fermentis HD S135. The only things I need is MBR 31, Opti Malo PLus and Acti ML. May get a pack of Syrah as well. I'll make the final yeast selections once I see the grapes.

Back