Court of Master Sommeliers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubaman2151

Reaction score
I'm a little excited and want to share the news. Today, I succesfully enrolled in the Introductory Course which is the first level of becoming a Master Sommelier. I am only looking to become a Certified Sommelier (Level 2) but still seems pretty cool. You can get more information here: http://www.mastersommeliers.org/Pages.aspx/Introductory-Sommelier-Course

Description: The Master Sommelier Introductory Sommelier Course & Exam is the first of four required steps to become a Master Sommelier. The program is given over a two day period with candidates receiving intensive review, instruction and training by a team of Master Sommeliers on wines and spirits knowledge, proper wine service, and blind tasting. The program ends on the second day with the Introductory Sommelier Exam, a multiple choice theory exam consisting of 70 questions. The intent of the Introductory Sommelier Course is to provide wine and hospitality professionals with a thorough review to the world of wines and spirits at the highest professional standards
Scuba

Latest posts

Back