Country’s Wine Photos

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
Country's

'04 Red Muscadine batch 1, transfer to glass, day 8

2005-03-05_194031___04_1_Red_Muscadine__2_.JPG
Edited by: masta

I am at a loss why I couldn't post the two pictures you sent me....kept getting error message like you did. I even tried to change type of file and still no luck...
smiley7.gif

So I went to winepress and copied this one

...damn I really had to put on my thinking cap to get this one below done but mission accoplished....time for some rest!

Edited by: masta

Thank you Martina.

Thanks a bunch Scott! I am glad it wasn't just me!

smiley4.gif

Finally got them posted. Good job, Scott. Nice looking wines, Country.

Thanks for the kudos, but I think you were a pretty savvy wine maker before finding me. I can make a pretty darn good kit wine, butfresh fruit is a lot more difficult. I wish I had more time to experiment.

No! It's not difficult. As a matter of fact, it can be quite easy. You will see.

I agree with Glenvall. If you use fruit that you don't necessarily have to press to use, it is very easy. It's a shame that people are scared away from making a good country wine.

country, I found the bottle pictures I was looking for they are under customer pictures, not in the forum, what are the bottles called that your peach wine is in, they look great clear with that lip.
smiley32.gif

'bartop'. Used Beringer White Zin bottles from a local restuarant.

I'm not sure if I posted this somewhere else too, but I believe Sutter Home uses these type (bartop) of bottles as well. I think more for their reds, but I'm not sure. I will check it out the next time I go to the store.

Sutter Home makes a wonderful, cherry tasting White Merlot. I buy it in those little 4-packs of 187ml screwcap bottles. I need them to put BB liqueur in.

smiley4.gif
Edited by: Country Wine

country you know if you ever post your picture and you don't look like
Ringo....or George Harrison...or whoever that Beetle is I'm going to be
all messed up....yea, yea..that's it, I was normal and you messed me
up...LOL
smiley29.gif

That is the WONDERFUL

JOHN LENNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(My hero)

But Glenvall comes to a close second.
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

I have to admit medpretzel likes you better than me so that Lennon picture must be a BABE MAGNET...LOL well that and you knew what the word hausbrau meant
smiley23.gif

LMAO! Well Stinkie, prepare to be messed up, and if you were as old as you think, you would know which Beatle that is and you would know that yes, all the Beatles are chic magnets! I remember the TV stations would interrupt local programming every time they landed in the states or actually said or did anything on camera! Now that's big.

Back