Cost of grapes going down?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northeast Pa. Lake Wallenpaupack Area of the Poconos

Same distance but from different directions. You'll like Gino Pinto. It always amazes me how the fruit can spend a month or so on a ship and still be of the high quality it is. This is especially true for the Chilean. I believe the S African is on a ship even longer.

I help manage 20 acres / 60 tons of wine grapes in our community. We will be holding prices this year as we have a strong following and I think the buyers see the value. If we don’t sell out, then it might put some pressure on to reduce prices the following year. We sell between $1,600 -$1,900 per ton, depending on the grape variety.

I help manage 20 acres / 60 tons of wine grapes in our community. We will be holding prices this year as we have a strong following and I think the buyers see the value. If we don’t sell out, then it might put some pressure on to reduce prices the following year. We sell between $1,600 -$1,900 per ton, depending on the grape variety.

I wouldn’t suspect a lot of downward pressure on the grape producers selling for under $1 / pound.

Latest posts

Back