Corrados

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello John,
I brought down my entires along with many friends entries as well on Monday. I will be there, how about you?

Yeah, no meads, I wanted to enter mine this year as well. They just do wines and distilled spirits (Grappa and Liqueuers).

Anybody entering the Corrado's competition this year/
My Brothers and I are skipping this year too . Hopefully we'll enter next year last year we all had a blast also we won alot of medals too

I entered their competition last year. I entered 3 wines, got a gold and two silvers. However, I never received the medals. I did not go to the event. I called them about the medals and basically got the run around.

So did anybody go to corrado's contest this year if they did how did they do couldn't make it this year.

First year entering/ first try at winemaking. I took home a gold for my apple wine.

Glad to hear it. They are rather objective in judging so you should be very proud.

Did you go to the event? If so, how long until your hearing came back (they tend to play the music rather LOUD).

johnT.

Thank you everyone, I was not able to attend the award ceremony. Hopefully next year I can, I hear it's a great time.

Latest posts

Back