Corona Virus & Day to Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they say "there's a snapshot in time in every bottle of wine" or something like that......

I've been contemplating making a covid 19 themed label for a batch of elderberry/mulberry wine I made recently but I almost feel its disrespectful to a really nice wine.šŸ˜Š

Update from a small rural high school where everyone knows everyoneā€™s business some 40 minutes away from the state capital:

* First period 7 out of 18 were out (not specified why) this class is freshmen so it is more frustrating, kind of like herding cats with the mrs tells them over and over ā€œkeep your mask onā€. The older kids are better as 2 or 3 per class out.
* the frustration is bad but this story had a laugh, ,,, one of the kids who was out Monday was back Tuesday all day, he is a ā€œthis is just a flue believerā€ and the parents complained to the school board about mask mandates. Tuesday evening his parents took him to the hospital with a 104 fever.
* the state positive covid numbers have set records Tuesday and again Wednesday

This is awfully close to home, a cousin in Milwaukee spent Christmas in intensive care with covid, , If I take off the logical microbiology hat, ,,,,,,, I know I will be pissed if I get to feed the cows because of this disease, ,,,, my little brother, ,,, who took over the family farm instead of college is one of the folks who has not been vaccinated. ,,, I pray he is smart.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back