Corona Virus & Day to Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something very wrong here in Virginia. While I know a few people who have gotten theirs, most people I know can't even get an appointment. And those with appointments aren't scheduled to get theirs until late February.

My take on Virginia (I am a reformed state employee though not in the Department of Health) is the underfunding of state agencies by the General Assembly. It is a decades old problem that comes to light in the face of emergencies. Recall the shambles of unemployment in Virginia in the early days of the pandemic?

My take on Virginia (I am a reformed state employee though not in the Department of Health) is the underfunding of state agencies by the General Assembly. It is a decades old problem that comes to light in the face of emergencies. Recall the shambles of unemployment in Virginia in the early days of the pandemic?

Our governor is a doctor. One would think we could do better than 49 out of 50. 😒

Just got a TXT from NM-DOH. I am signed up for 1st Vaccine this coming Tuesday afternoon.

Our State created a single database for everyone to sign up. If you have any underlying conditions you can tick boxes for a list of common ones.

Got my vaccine yesterday, Walgreens in my area is taking appointments on line, they have 100 doses a week I think in my small town. Hope everyone gets faxed, it really doesn’t change your DNA like a friend claims.
[/QUOTE It doesn't change your DNA??? Well, surely it must have a chip in it that the government is implanting so they can see your every move, right? :slp I got two shots of the real thing in the Astrazeneca trial and have gotten my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine. So far I have not grown any horns, my eyeballs have not fallen out, I haven't developed webbed feet and I get no strange tingles when I'm near a cell tower. Maybe all that stuff is in the second shot, eh?😁

Latest posts

Back