Other Cornucopia 2 kits we love SALE priced on Amazon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bottled my strawberry white merlot, and while it says blush on the box, it came out a dark red. Is everyone's red, or is mine just odd? Tastes fine, but definitely not a blush. I notice that they really jumped up in price on Amazon lately too.

yeah, not long after this thread was started, almost all the kits went down to $40. Now they are all around $50

I just bottled these kits. Having let them clear well and I filtered them. I made the Coconut Frascati and the Strawberry Merlot. Both are interesting and fruity. I would think by summer they will be even better. They seem a bit sweet now, but they probably won't seem so sweet over ice or with a little Sprite added.

Sammy, Thank you for recommending them.

I just bottled these kits. Having let them clear well and I filtered them. I made the Coconut Frascati and the Strawberry Merlot. Both are interesting and fruity. I would think by summer they will be even better. They seem a bit sweet now, but they probably won't seem so sweet over ice or with a little Sprite added.

Sammy, Thank you for recommending them.
Did you boost your sugar to get more alcohol content?

I just searched on Amazon, and there are at least 14 different flavors of Cornucopia kits listed.

Has anyone seen if the Strawberry White Merlot kit has been available anytime recently? My kids (of legal age) like this one so I wanted to make a couple kits. I see Cornucopia have some other kits on Amazon, but some are ridiculous pricess like $142 for a mist kit.

Have they been bought out? I see Island Mist sells this exact same named kit, but at a little higher price. Anyone tried the Island Mist Strawberry White Merlot?

Last edited:
I've done several of the Island Mists,including the Strawberry white Merlot for my kids,also of legal age. One of my daughters especially likes the Strawberry Merlot. Way too sweet for my taste so I couldn't give you my opinion, but apparently it's "really good".

Thanks for the link to the Cornucopia kit, It is sold out and based on some of the other kits, I was not sure if that was temporary or permanent.

I may try one of the Island Mist Strawberry White Merlot's as keep an the cornucopia kit to see if it is offered again.

Has anyone seen if the Strawberry White Merlot kit has been available anytime recently? My kids (of legal age) like this one so I wanted to make a couple kits. I see Cornucopia have some other kits on Amazon, but some are ridiculous pricess like $142 for a mist kit.

Have they been bought out? I see Island Mist sells this exact same named kit, but at a little higher price. Anyone tried the Island Mist Strawberry White Merlot?

I think those $142.00 kits are from sellers out of the country. I've bought several of the Cornucopia kits and have never paid over $60.00 including shipping. I don't know what is going on with Amazon with these kits. They usually have several for sale. Maybe if you can wait a little while, there will be more on their site. I haven't tried the Island Mist kits.

There's been some weird stuff going on with Amazon the last few weeks. I've been eyeing a NAS that has been $199 or less for a year and available with Prime. Suddenly, the lowest price is $219, plus shipping, and it is only available via Prime if you buy it with 2, 3TB drives in it, increasing the price by a few hundred dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
other cornucopia amazon wine kits

Yup,
I have. I have done the white coconut frascati and the peach chardonnay.
If you notice, the strawberry white merlot is not on the list. I know Jojabri has done the pear chardonnay.

but elusively...the strawberry white merlot does not even show up though I have put myself to be e-mailed cause quite a few people on this thread said they liked it. I entered the link for amazon Canada for those who live there as it is readily available to them but will not ship to us:?????
Is Amazon out because of the holidays?

As soon as I am e-mailed about the strawberry white merlot shows up, I will order it just cause others liked it....like I really need to start another batch of wine. I just had Joe help me tweak a shiraz from wine expert

Oy Vay!:ft
Corinth

I e-mailed Ms Jacobs from Paklab and this was her response, Cordial and freindly. I also included the links concerning some of their products which we awaited.
I am not sure why Candada will not ship via amazon to the USA. Strange but when I went through Cannada's Amazon webiste, they said no??? below is here response.
Corinth
"Hello Sir and thank you for your e-mail.
Cornucopia wine kits should be back soon online on Amazon web site.
We’ll take a look at the web site mentioned below.
Thank you for choosing Paklab Products and have a nice weekend,"

Lyne Jacob
Customer service / Service à la clientèle
www.mywinemonvin.com
Paklab Products Inc.
Image5

Latest posts

Back