Other Cornucopia 2 kits we love SALE priced on Amazon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I e-mailed Ms Jacobs from Paklab and this was her response, Cordial and freindly. I also included the links concerning some of their products which we awaited.
I am not sure why Candada will not ship via amazon to the USA. Strange but when I went through Cannada's Amazon webiste, they said no??? below is here response.
Corinth
"Hello Sir and thank you for your e-mail.
Cornucopia wine kits should be back soon online on Amazon web site.
We’ll take a look at the web site mentioned below.
Thank you for choosing Paklab Products and have a nice weekend,"

Lyne Jacob
Customer service / Service à la clientèle
www.mywinemonvin.com
Paklab Products Inc.
Image5

Thanks for keeping us informed -

I suppose this is a good place to ask this question.

I want to make a cornucopia peach chardonnay. I don't like sweet wine and I had really rather not have semi sweet chardonnay. Can I make a cornucopia kit dry.

I know to add sugar and only half of the flavor pack before ferment.

What if I added if I added to complete flavor pack before ferment?

Would I like this kit dry or is the general consensus that it should be a little sweet? What ending SG?

Thanks

I have never done this, you understand, but it seems very reasonable to me for you to:
-add the full F-pack
-measure SG and bring up to your desired level
-ferment dry
-taste, and backsweeten slightly to your preference

For my taste the Cornucopia kits are not good enough quality to stand on their own without the F pack. Why not just get a Chardonnay kit?

I also think that will not be very good completely dry. I had a peach apricot chardonnay kit re-ferment in the bottles and without the sweetness you miss out on the peach and apricot taste. Sweetness brings those out.

I am interested in that kit because it was ranked so high in the top 100 kits available. I don't mind some sweetness so I think I will make it in the spring. I do think I may like it if not, I know some ladies who will most likely like it.

I am going to start Cornucopia Fruit Wine Kit, Red Blackberry Red Zinfandel today was thinking of adding banana for body. Will I need to add more peptic enzyme?

Latest posts

Back