• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corks For Sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salmonfalls

Junior
Reaction score
2008 wines were bottled over the weekend and I have a surplus of approx 650 9x1-3/4" grade AC-3 corks. Corks are pre-printed and were manufactured by ACI Cork USA. Will sell lot for $80 or in bags of 100 for $15 ea (plus shipping).

Ends are branded with "2008" and the body contains winery name (Salmon Falls Winery), logo and website.

2008 wines were bottled over the weekend and I have a surplus of approx 650 9x1-3/4" grade AC-3 corks. Corks are pre-printed and were manufactured by ACI Cork USA. Will sell lot for $80 or in bags of 100 for $15 ea (plus shipping).

Hello,

Do you still have these corks available? I am getting married September 10, 2011 and would like to use corks for my table centerpieces. Thank you.

Whitney Keane

Back