Contest Time!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year's fun wine making. Time to read up on bottling and get that done this winter.
My Avatar is a fresco of Bacchus that was done in a cellar in France by my sister!
Enjoy viewing, especially @TxBrew !2016WineMakingCarboys.jpg

riddling.JPG

That one worked. I started riddling my sparkling apple wine today, 11/13/2017.

Now we are post conversion and things are getting better (though still working on smaller issues). It's contest time!

Prize

Set of 4 Winemaking Talk wine glasses

View attachment 44479

How to Enter
  1. Post an image you took to this thread, any subject, your face, wine glass, vineyard, dog, boat, flower, doesn't matter! Just something you took.
  2. Have an avatar! Don't have one? Upload one here: https://www.winemakingtalk.com/account/avatar
  3. In your reply, tag someone, could be anyone, even someone already in this thread, even me! Just type @ then start typing their name and it will appear.
In two weeks from the date of this thread I will pick a random winner!

@TxBrew This is a pretty cool contest you have going on! I hope you enjoy my photo of a morel mushroom! :)

Attachments

• 0522161015.jpg
    0522161015.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 14
Enjoy this one was a complete mistake @dcbrown73 looks like dandruff but I suspect yeast IMG_1706.JPG
Now we are post conversion and things are getting better (though still working on smaller issues). It's contest time!

Prize

View attachment 44479

How to Enter
  1. Post an image you took to this thread, any subject, your face, wine glass, vineyard, dog, boat, flower, doesn't matter! Just something you took.
  2. Have an avatar! Don't have one? Upload one here: https://www.winemakingtalk.com/account/avatar
  3. In your reply, tag someone, could be anyone, even someone already in this thread, even me! Just type @ then start typing their name and it will appear.

@jaellehanako Darn, most of my photos are too large! This will have to do! PREYING MANTIS5.jpg

Prize

View attachment 44479

How to Enter

Attachments

• IMG_9566.JPG
    IMG_9566.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
I'm mourning the loss of my shmoo roommate. He fell victim to the knife and made 12 quarts of canned pumpkni. @Tonio

Attachments

• hatshmoo.jpg
    hatshmoo.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 14
OK, here's a pic. Changed my avatar and put in a tag or 2 - @wildhair @TxBrew When do I give you my address so you know where to send the glasses?

The new format is nice - tho I'm still on the learning curve.

P1010281.JPG

Latest posts

Back