Consumer's Produce Acquired By Cooseman's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brintk

Amateur Winemaker
Reaction score
Strip District-based produce distributor Consumers Produce Co. Inc. has been acquired by Coosemans Worldwide Inc., a Virgin Islands-based produce distributor with 27 locations in the United States, Canada, Europe and Central and South America. The value of the deal was not disclosed. Coosemans said the company will operate as Consumer Fresh Produce Inc.

Read more: http://triblive.com/business/businessbriefs/5698202-74/allegheny-percent-ceo#ixzz2v0XfUM7h

I wonder if/how this will effect grape/juice availability in da 'Burgh?

I wonder too, I was planning on picking up my whites from there. But I can run over to Luva Bella's I can't get from Consumers

Cooseman's has a location in the "Strip", currently. They do sell juice buckets (Not certain about grapes.). They are in the Produce Terminal Building. I suspect that they'll be closing that facility and consolidating into Consumer's Produce. Just a guess on my part.

No fear. I am with Ron from consumers and he said they are moving to his building. Nothing will change with consumers out the other folks add to what they carry but we all know how that goes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Wine Making mobile app

Latest posts

Back