Comment on forum

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

pip

Reaction score
I've only been a member for a couple of weeks but i have leaned so much and i've been very impressed with people's responses to questions and the general level of civility and politeness apparent on just about every thread i've read through. The interwebs can be pretty wild but this is a very safe spot, in my opinion.

Dont know who the mods are, dont know anyone here really but this is fricken lovely so far, and so to whoever is responsible, thank you for keeping it going.

pip

Reaction score
...also informative. But seriously i've joined lots of forums on various things and it usually just turns into subtle misogynist abuse, i just dont get that vibe here at all. It's kind of weird but good so far.

wineforfun

Still Trying To Make The Perfect Wine and Now Tryi
Reaction score
@pip I too have been a member of numerous forums over the years, mostly weightlifting type, and yes, a lot/most forums can get sidetracked and abusive quickly. I have been a member here for over 4 yrs. and you won't see that here.

grapeman

Administrator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Not everyone agrees with our monitoring the forum for abusive talk, etc, but that is how we try and keep it from getting to the types of forums you talk about.

Johny99

Reaction score
Not everyone agrees with our monitoring the forum for abusive talk, etc, but that is how we try and keep it from getting to the types of forums you talk about.
I really appreciate all the efforts you moderators take. This site is fun, informative and supportive:db. Thanks