Come take the WineMakingTalk Survey - Win WineMakingTalk Wine Glasses!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TxBrew

Reaction score
WMT-Logo-for-on-site-use.jpg

I need your help!

Please fill out this survey so we can find ways to improve WineMakingTalk.

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/survey/index.php

We want to know what we're doing right, and what we're doing wrong so we can better serve you the community.

Please take a minute to fill out this survey, then post to this thread for your chance to win WineMakingTalk wine glasses, still in production (I'll get you guys a photo when I can).

Prizes:

Five (5) sets of two (2) WineMakingTalk wine glasses to five (5) different winners.

WMT-Wine-Glasses.jpg

Rules of Entry:

- Fill out the survey found here.
- Reply to this thread one time.

On November 16th we will close this thread with a drawing November 17th. Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize. If prizes remain unclaimed 24 hours after posting, new winners will be selected for the remaining prizes.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to fill out the survey, and enter into our giveaway! From everyone at WineMakingTalk we wish you luck!

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, username, address, phone number to WMT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas *****. Entries must be received by November 16th, 2014. Void where prohibited.

My thanks to the Administrators for allowing my, and other, to imput. I enjoy this site on a daily basis and am glad to be a part of it.

Beano Joe

Last edited:
Survey done. Thanks for creating and maintaining this site. I have found it very helpful.

Survey done. This is my official one time response to this thread. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back