Cold crashing

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know why pictures are sideways.

That container holds temp real well at about 36f.

That banana is very cold right now so the carboy is sweating so it looks cloudy but it's clear and there's a bunch a sediment on the bottom.

so the part you modded....that just extends the height? I'm not understanding what is happening there.

I almost bought an OLD 6 door reach in cooler last week end...was almost 20' long. I was getting caught up in my usual action fever and going for it...my buddy grabbed me said Look around, how are you going to get it out of here? It was WAY bigger than any of the doors...found out they had remodeled several times since that box had been installed! It sold for 210 bucks and I don't know how they got it out.

so the part you modded....that just extends the height? I'm not understanding what is happening there.

I almost bought an OLD 6 door reach in cooler last week end...was almost 20' long. I was getting caught up in my usual action fever and going for it...my buddy grabbed me said Look around, how are you going to get it out of here? It was WAY bigger than any of the doors...found out they had remodeled several times since that box had been installed! It sold for 210 bucks and I don't know how they got it out.

In the second picture that's unmodified. The carboy would not go in all the way, picture 3 is the modified rack, allowing a 6 gallon carboy to go in far enough that I could throw a couple of towels over it and hold in the cold.

Don't know why pictures are sideways.

when I first read this I didn't understand what you were talking about, the pics were fine but this morning, I am on my laptop and the pics are sideways. On my ipad that were fine, now that is strange.

Latest posts

Back