WineXpert Classic Chile Cabernet Sauvignon 8L

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, to help maintain a Stable temperature, which as was noted may be more important ... I wrap the fermenter, and the Carboys, in a heavy fleece Sweater during the entire process. This also ensures that no direct sunlight gets to it.

I bottled my second batch of Moscato yesterday, and today I started my third batch (IIRC) of Cabernet Sauvignon.
I Really, really like this WinExpert Chile Cabernet. I like the kit price, the simple process of making it, and the Ease of drinking it.
As has also been noted ... once it is bottled, it seems to evaporate very quickly.
:)

NextBatch.jpeg

Serving size 1.72 fl oz (51ml) ... ?!?

I never noticed that. Whoa, I'm really going overboard when I am enjoying this wine. :slp

Not sure if you are kidding or not. That is the volume per serving of the concentrate. After dilution, this corresponds to a serving size of the wine of 148 mL, or 5 fl. oz.

Not sure if you are kidding or not. That is the volume per serving of the concentrate. After dilution, this corresponds to a serving size of the wine of 148 mL, or 5 fl. oz.

Ah. That makes sense.
And interestingly, the very small glasses that I like to use are a 5 oz size, not the more popular full-size wine glasses.
Thanks.

Busy, busy ... with other things. But I finally bottled this third batch of Cabernet Sauvignon. Just as with the beer that I made a lot of, and never changed the recipe much ... I'm just sticking with the Classic Chile Cab and the California Moscato from WinExpert.

Previous batches of both have been 28 bottles or less, but this one was 29 full bottles. And the Kit was on sale for only $89 from homebrewing.org.

April_Cabernet.jpeg

I looked at the Finer Wine company site, and they seem to be on vacation(?) LabelPeelers sells Finer Wine kits, but the Tavola Cab is currently out of stock.

Is the Finer Wine Kits Tavola Pinot Noir a good alternative? I have thought about the WinExpert Pinot Noir with NZ grapes, but that is an expensive kit.

LabelPeelers also offers a WinExpert Island Mist Raspberry/Peach Sangria. I'm considering trying that before, or instead of, my next batch of Moscato ...

Latest posts

Back