Chrysanthemum Phototorial

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cold means that when it hits 50 degrees here the locals are wearing tabbogans, mufflers wrapped around their head and over their nose and mouth and gloves!!!!! That just cracks me up here.....They don't know what cold is.
smiley36.gif
. Guess they have never experienced icicles hanging out of your nose!!!!

LMAO IN HOUSTON!!!! Ramona

Martina,

The wine looks wonderful! This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a long while enjoying the photos and tips I can pick up.

Neighbor to the South,

Pat,

Dayton, Ohio

Hi Pat,

My hometown isn't too far from you and Martina either....Beech Bottom, W.Va.! Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

Ramona

Ramona, You crack me up. Wearing a 'tobagan'?
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif

If someone did that here (utah) they would be wearing a sled (the kind you ride down snowy hills with).
smiley36.gif

Oh yeah, a muffler goes on a car too....
smiley2.gif

Not quite ready yet. :) Will need a bit of aging, but it cleared beautifully on it's own, don't you think?
smiley9.gif

Yes it did...great job and I can't wait till we meet up in Texas and I can have a few glasses of flowers!
smiley36.gif

Thanks,

Especially since I'm down on my winemaking abilities again this weekend. Frustrated, I guess. Out of the last 3 wines I have "finished," 3 were busts. Even the ones that tasted super-great-outstanding last year, taste like muck this year.

Even my niagara (I swiped a swig of it last night) isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I guess I might have to rack it because it has that burnt rubber smell.
smiley19.gif

I'm already looking at what I can bring for the gathering, but nothing is looking too cheery at the moment.
smiley5.gif

Latest posts

Back