Christmas Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the last minute I decided to make wine to pass out at Christmas. This Bianco was recommended by my local supplier based on the small time frame I have. Tonight I played around with a wine label. It made me wonder what everyone else uses for their holiday wine they share with friends and family. Due to the fact I use Avery software I had to photograph the label so the quality might not be the best here.

xmaslabel01.jpg

And what a fine bunch of "helpers" you have.

I dont print any special labels for my wines for Christmas. The labels that go on there are what they are and the gift of gib=ving them is hopefully enough in my book!

I put Special Labels on when someone wants to "donate" for the cause. I been known to add Wedding, Birthday and "Holiday" labels to my wine.

Very nice, Dan. What is that tree in the background, a blue spruce? Very pretty.
Which Avery program... I have read reviews where some loved Avery programs and others hated them. It seems that there are very few middle of the roaders when it comes to using their software. I use Microsoft Office, but I might give Avery a try... any advice?
HB

Avery is a free program. I believe they only have one. I use 8164 labels which is 6 to a sheet. I only use this because I don't know how to use the other programs, so yes even I can use this one.

Thanks Wolf... I was on their website last week and started to download the program, but didn't have time at the moment. I'll check it out again.
Also, thanks for the note re: the cellar pics... I'll check them out tomorrow. I'm about to crash... gotta get that beauty sleep, you know.
Have a good one...
HB

This is the first year I've made a holiday label for gifts.

Happy Holidays Chardonnay.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back