Christmas arrived early!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almargita

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christmas arrived early at my house, yesterday my Italian Floor from George arrived & this morning the Vaccum Pump that I purchased from Wade came also! Can't wait till I'm ready to rack, degass & bottle to try out the new toys.:D;)
Didn't realize the floor corker was so heavy & well built. Everyone seems to love the floor corkers, unfortunately my wine still has a few months before its ready to bottle.
The pump from Wade looks exceptional! Now to figure out how it works & to use it. It should make my back happy, not lifting carboys anymore!!
Al

Christmas arrived early at my house, yesterday my Italian Floor from George arrived & this morning the Vaccum Pump that I purchased from Wade came also! Can't wait till I'm ready to rack, degass & bottle to try out the new toys.:D;)
Didn't realize the floor corker was so heavy & well built. Everyone seems to love the floor corkers, unfortunately my wine still has a few months before its ready to bottle.
The pump from Wade looks exceptional! Now to figure out how it works & to use it. It should make my back happy, not lifting carboys anymore!!
Al

Congrats on both. Those are two of my best WMF purchases.

My xmas will be late, but my pH meter and A/O SO2 testing setup are on their way!

My pump from Wade should be here Friday. Debating on wraping and putting under the tree to see the confused look on everyone's faces when they realize there is a present that noone bought.

congrats!

those floor corkers are nice. we've done over 1000 bottles easy with it and it's going strong. going to do 10,000 bottles this year though. we are going to get one more :)

Back