Choosing Bottle Style

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought several cases last year from Lodi Wine Labs. The total ended up being about .80 per bottle. Man, that was so nice. The previous year (my first), I spent way too much time soaking and peeling off labels.

I bought several cases last year from Lodi Wine Labs. The total ended up being about .80 per bottle. Man, that was so nice. The previous year (my first), I spent way too much time soaking and peeling off labels.
is that including shipping and if so could i get that site, hehe where i live, well you can see the woods for the trees ,but not the road,,,lol
Dawg

I'm in Ottawa Canada and mine were $15.30 (CDN) a case from my local wine shop....

I just buy the Bordeaux style at my local wine shop for $10.50/case. I also picked up a case of 1.5L fiasco bottles for a batch of "Chianti" style I just started to try and give it that original classic Chianti look. Overall though I like the simplicity and look of the Bordeaux for all red varieties.

Please don't anyone take this the wrong way but as an old procurement guy, I always get a chuckle out of phrases like "free shipping." I doubt that Home Brew Ohio has found someone who will ship purchases greater than $50 for no charge, i.e. the transporter does not do the work gratis. What they should put on their sites is "shipping is included for orders greater than $50." ;)

Latest posts

Back