Chilean Juice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea.. Go figure..
Now wait to bring it back up to temp..

Yea.. Go figure..
Now wait to bring it back up to temp..

Tom, They look like the same brand that I have. You say you just picked the up ? Same here. The supplier just got the a couple of days ago.

Tom, They look like the same brand that I have. You say you just picked the up ? Same here. The supplier just got the a couple of days ago.

What did you get? what do they chg in CT

Good price. I thought it would be more in CT than in NJ :r

Why, You paid more ? I have always gotten good prices at Cali Bros.

I get my juice from NJ and they are a couple of dollars less (92) for the same you got. I used to live in Stamford and know the standard of living is hihger there.

Just like anywhere, there are places that cost much more and some much less. I get my kits at another place in Waterbury Ct. and with the exception of probably Canada as thats where most of these kits are made I bet not too many can beat the prices I get them over here!

Speaking of Canada, errr.. specifically Ottawa Ontario, does anyone know of a source for fresh Chilean juices here right now?

Well I got my Chilean juice and today I reacked to the secondary.
That means I am back up to 26 6-gallon carboys aging or fermenting. Oh yea, Fruit season is starting soon... Hmm need more carboys only 6 empty + some 5-gallon ones.

Chilean wines

Well i started my chilean wines today picked them up saturday morning (juice and grapes),set up the work stations the night before,stage one was letting them warm up,then crushing the grapes adding them to the fresh juice,sulfated them ,let the batches sit added pectin enzyme,proofed my yeast,used lavin rc212,d47 and champaign ,types made,(cab,voignier shaza and pino noir),next made a batch of benoite for each stirred,added,added yeast,and stirred gently ///so far so good,with the addition of the grapes18lbs. 6 per gallons of juice i hope to create more depth and complexity to the mix ...any thoughts?///?

Should come out better than all juice i'm sure. What grape did you use for the Pinot Noir? I noticed that grape was not available. See you Sunday @ the wine club meeting.

Chilean wines

how many days did it take you to get to secondary tom.......

4-5 days. I racked @ 1.010-1.015.
It was FAST.

Hey Lurker WELCOME !
I get mine from there too. Do you belong to a wine club? If not I run one in S. Jersey. A large club that gets 25-30 in a monthly meeting. We range from beginers to members who have their own vineyard.

Back