• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chilean Juice Pails in Chicago area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whinery33

Junior
Reaction score
I am new to the forum, but have been making wine for about 4 years.

I belong to a wine making group in Illinois called the McHenry County Corkers. We are located in the far northwest suburbs of Chicago.

We are in the process of putting together our order for Chilean Juice pails. The pails contain 6 gallons of juice. In the past, we have driven to pick up the pails ourselves from our supplier in Ohio. We are attempting to put together a large enough order this year to make shipping by truck a feasible option. The pails will cost around $54-$60 per pail, delivered to the Chicago area.

We think delivery will be early April, but are still working out the details. If you are interested in knowing more or getting in on the buy, let me knowhttp://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

chilean wine juice

DeVino Wine and Brewing Supply in Michigan is distributing Festa Juice from Chile. The Juices will be coming in around the 2nd week in April. If you let me know what quantity and varietals youre looking for I can probably ship them directly to you at roughly $60-$65 per 6gal pail. My name is Joe Lepore. you can also contact me at 586-295-0309.

I live in the thumb of Michigan. If you or anyone knows of an opportunity to buy some fresh juice buckets again this winter, please let me know. I would like to try making wine from juice (have just made kits so far).

fresh juice

we will be bringing in fresh juice in september. Randazzo market in macomb township will be selling it. if you would like more details, please email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back