Chicago - Santa Fe Grape Distributors

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DriftlessDoc

Reaction score
Anybody know of them, buy from them in the past? Figure they're probably the closest place I can get fresh grapes. In southern Wisconsin.

Yeah I’ve heard of them The ones who sell the grapes right out of the trucks. Been around a long time. The nice benefit of that is being able to inspect your fruit before purchase.
There’s also a bunch of active members from WI on this forum. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of insight for WI area distributors. Good luck

I've purchased grapes from Santa Fe. Their in an odd shaped lot next to the old Santa Fe tracks (hence the name) that is tough to get in and out of. They're fine and can be kind of a hoot but there are other places just as good and closer to home. You might try Tropic Banana Co., 300 N Van Buren St, Milwaukee, WI 53202 (414) 271-4318. I bought grapes from them and thought they were good. BTW, both of these places are cash only, no checks, no credit cards. If you're interested there are also some guys selling out of trucks in Elmhurst IL and there are some guys in Broadview, IL that I thought were pretty good.

Latest posts

Back