cheapest shipped 750ml bottles?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkov

Reaction score
I think the local wine store sells new green 750ml bottles for $11.99 per case of 12.

If i do not want to go the route of re-using old bottles....does anyone else know a cheaper source including shipping costs or is that probably the best i'll find?

I don't know that you'll be able to find anything cheaper on-line without having to buy rather large quantities. If you are located near any wineries you may want to see if you could buy bottles from them as they get them cheaper.

I think the local wine store sells new green 750ml bottles for $11.99 per case of 12.

If i do not want to go the route of re-using old bottles....does anyone else know a cheaper source including shipping costs or is that probably the best i'll find?

Check your local wineries, some of them sell it very cheap, some are free... in my area (Albuquerque NM) I get everyhting I want for free in one of them and another charges $25 cents per bottle. And don't forget Craigslist...

Last edited:
I get them from a winery $3.00 a case .25 cents per bottle. The labels come off very easy.

Shipping is a bear on bottles, by the time we get enough packing around them so they don't break it costs almost more to ship bottles than it does a wine kit. $11.99 is not bad for new bottles. If you want new go for those, as for used bottles, like said above check local winerys and Craigs list.

Any and all in Greater Pittsburgh PA area,,, Kelman Bottles
1101 William Flynn Highway
Glenshaw, PA15116-2637
412-486-9100 X215
[email protected]

Former Glenshaw Glass, route 8 Glenshaw. 750ml Bordeaux/Burgundy clear/green,,$10.00/case of 12

$10?????

They were $6 per case - all you wanted. WTF happened there????

Said they had a fire last year and don"t think they are producing at present. Waiting for some legal issues I presumed. was told they do have some stock remaining. Best to comm directly with them for the facts. I did not inquire about a bulk buy price

Boy, I'd like to get bottles locally for 11.99 a case. Here, they are $18. Plus tax, of course. Which is why I scrape labels.

Yep, only paid $6.00 per case. I'll be heading back over in the begining of March for another 30-40 cases so I can get my fall juices bottled before summer.

40 cases = 95 gallons of wine, or almost half your annual allotment. Shhhh! :)

Local wineries want $5 a case used here. I get them from recycling and scrape.

Also for those in the Pittsburgh area, you have the option of both Premier Produce or Consumers produce in the Strip District. $9.75 at Premier per case or $8.90 per case at Consumers

Latest posts

Back