CHEAP fruit press for those in the states

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:u They are now again even lower! $77.75! in few weeks time they be shipping one to me and paying me to take it!

Glad everyone is getting good service from this place or person and getting them nice and cheap.

Yeah... looks like I missed out on that as well. I need to check in here more often. LOL

:db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db

I went on right after Wade said they wre going for 77.75 and bought one. I initially had no interest in this but then I kept thinking of all the fresh fruit we have for wine making and went for it. I am SO HAPPY!!!!!! I just love it when I get a deal.

:db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db :db

I went on right after Wade said they wre going for 77.75 and bought one. I initially had no interest in this but then I kept thinking of all the fresh fruit we have for wine making and went for it. I am SO HAPPY!!!!!! I just love it when I get a deal.

you squeeze it and I'll bottle it!. New bottler due to arrive on Friday. YEA!!!!

I've been thinking about picking one of these up every day for the last couple of weeks. Every day I expect the deal to be gone. Today I finally decided that I was going to jump on it. Of course, the deal was over. I guess that I'll definitely be making a bucket press.

wish i wouldve seen this post earlier! Guess ill just have to watch for them to go on sale again!

Man! I am kicking myself too! I put it in my wish list for later, had no idea it would go back up so high.

I got one and I think I was close to being the last one who got the deal, 77.75 plus free shipping and it looks pretty good and Mike says she will do the job. Makes me feel better about the one I left in my cellar when my ex-husband and I broke up.

i got one and i think i was close to being the last one who got the deal, 77.75 plus free shipping and it looks pretty good and mike says she will do the job. Makes me feel better about the one i left in my cellar when my ex-husband and i broke up.

so you're a wino from way back..lol

Latest posts

Back