Chatroom Link

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! Is there still the 100+ cases of Vasaline in the back? (To polish the pole)... And the newbies can read from the get go... lol

:uThere is! But you have to read this whole thread before we'll give you a secret decoder ring so you can get in......................

Lol, you are just as bad as you have always been!

James, there is a chat room but WMT holds no responsibility to it nor do we police it. You will totally be at the mercy of Closetwine! I don't remember the link but it is probably at the beginning of this thread.

Bwahahahaha.... I'm not 'bad'... Just Onry! And yeah if I'm in there you can forget resonable conversation.... The chat is more like a place to hope for help.... But you're asking in the 'looney bin'.

...and bear in mind, there is a real chat room and then the other one. That's all I'm saying, you'll have to figure it out (hint; a search on here for Buford might help but becareful what you ask for).

So that's a bad thing? It's not a full moon, room should still be standing tomorrow.

(On a side note, I can't open it!?! Not cool!)

Hardy har har...... You can spend the next week polishing the pole....:ft

Hey now, you're trying to lure me into the corner & I'm haven't quite tripped or slipped yet, so I'm not fallin' for it..

As for the pole.. I haven't went near it since Rob did the "remodel" and Buford brought the beer.. That night & what those two did, still haunts me..

I'll just give you Rob's dunce hat and send you to the corner then....

And did you have to bring up THAT nite.... *shudders* Even Mik ran and hid!

I'll just give you Rob's dunce hat and send you to the corner then....

And did you have to bring up THAT nite.... *shudders* Even Mik ran and hid!

Mik han't been around since forever but I see pictures of him and Sarah (up in New England) posted together on FB. Maybe he didn't run and hide but was actually chasing a dream. :db

Latest posts

Back