Other Chateau Classico British/CB Cab Sav Style 16L kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engler

Junior
Reaction score
Got this kit from Craiglist cheap. I am new to kits, Tried to learn something about this kit/wine, could not find anything on the web. Seems this label is no longer in circulation. Kit is still good until 2018.

Anybody familiar with this particular kit/wine?

Any opinions, suggestions for tweaks? I know most winemakers do not tweak more expensive kits, however I have no clue how much it sold for, but it must be decent quality kit since it is a 16 L issue.

Got this kit from Craiglist cheap. I am new to kits, Tried to learn something about this kit/wine, could not find anything on the web. Seems this label is no longer in circulation. Kit is still good until 2018.

Anybody familiar with this particular kit/wine?

Any opinions, suggestions for tweaks? I know most winemakers do not tweak more expensive kits, however I have no clue how much it sold for, but it must be decent quality kit since it is a 16 L issue.

Nobody familiar with Chateau Classico kits ?

I've never seen wine ingredient kits from that manufacturer in being sold in the US. A quick Google search didn't produce any hits either. The kit you bought may have been imported by the the person who sold it to you.

Just follow the directions in the kit. At the least, you should get a drinkable table wine out of it.

Chateau kits were made formerly by Packlab for Costco. They went bankruptcy two years ago. Check the expiring date!

Latest posts

Back