Chardonnay or other white that can age

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StBlGT

Reaction score
Hey all,

I don't drink whites too often, but i like one every now and then. My question is, what would be the best white wine kit to make that will also benefit with some aging? I am hoping for something that can go up to 3-4 years.

I assume a chardonnay, Riesling or sauvignon blanc (preferably chardonnay...more of a California style...buttery and oak) may be a good starting point. I only drink dry wine, if that helps.

I appreciate your help and hoping to find a new white wine kit recommendation to make very shortly! Thanks.

Last edited:
I made the Mosti Renaissance Aussie Chardonnay a while back. Barrel fermented it and it came out great. Aged well for 3+ years.

thanks boatboy. I will have to look into that kit. Not too familiar with MM.

Anyone ever do either the CC showcase lodi chard, winexpert selection australia chard or the atmosphere australia chard?

thanks.

thanks boatboy. I will have to look into that kit. Not too familiar with MM.

Anyone ever do either the CC showcase lodi chard, winexpert selection australia chard or the atmosphere australia chard?

thanks.

Its the only Mosti kit I've made, but it was good.

How long will the winexpert eclipse Marlborough sauvignon blanc last for? Is that a wine that can go 3 or so years before it is gone?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back