Quantcast

Changes made

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I am consolidating forums on here as some dont get much use and take up too much page. Wine Techniques posts have all been added to General Winemaking, Bottling and Labels has had Cellars added into it. And General Chit Chat has been moved to the bottom of the Page under Other Topics where it really belongs.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Good call Wade, and let me be the first to say thank you for what you and the moderators have done to make this not only an informative site, but also to keep things organized so we can all find our way around more easily. I have said this before, and probably will again, I can never repay all I have recieved here, but if I can share just a little of the knowledge with someone else than I feel my appreciation to you has been shown.
Thanks Again
Troy
:r

Tom

Reaction score
Thanks Troy.
Did you check out the discussion / file on yeasts yet. Its in the general winemaking discussion thread. Very informative and everyoue should print them for future reference. :b

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I seen it on here, will definitely take a look when i have time to read it all. Yeast is the one thing I still don't get, kinda like Algebra:D I am looking forward to adding that to my learning base. Great info.
Troy

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Troy, all we ask is that you share your knowledge whether it be bad or good results. Either way is a learning experience.

Latest posts