Cha Ching,, My son in law scored for me.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
My son in law mows yards for a living. One of his clients is a trailer park near by. Yesterday while mowing he saw someone with a water bottle and asked if they used it. Well of course they said yes.
The next door neighbor heard the conversation and said I've got something you might want. He had a friend move out and not have room to take everything. He opens up his shed and there is a 6 gallon primary bucket, lid and rubber gasket. A 5 gallon better bottle and 8 clear wine bottles unused in the case.
All for a pack of smokes and the promise to bring him one bottle of my wine.
I've been needing another carboy!

Nice SCORE !
Now let everyone know you need wine bottles and watch how many come...

Yep telling people you need bottles ,,,,,starting finding your front porch covered with bottles when you come home. I like the recycle bins at Italian restaraunts . Lots of Identicle bottles

People all over the island are saving wine bottles for me.

I am beginning to tell which labels will come off more readily than others (some I don't even try anymore such as Santa Margarita Pino Grigio - they must use super glue!). Is it possible to love the wine, but hate the labels?
:)

Back